*Due to material content, this product can only be sold and shipped in Canada*
Hooded down-filled ski jacket. The 20 den nylon-polyurethane taffeta is laminated. The jacket features contrasting yoke, hood, bottom, elbows and details. The drawstring hood has a detachable real fur trim. Multiple pockets include two small pockets on the sleeves. On the inside, the jacket has a zippered pocket and a powder skirt. Adjustable waist and bottom, as well as powder wrist gaiters. Two-way front zipper and elastic strap closure at the neck. Slim fit thanks to the adjustable waist drawstring. PJS patch on the left sleeve.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur trim is FINNISH ASIATIC RACCOON and its origin is FINLAND.
- Second shell fabric wp: 5,000 mm – mvp: 5,000 g/sqm/24hrs.
- Outer jacket:72% polyamide 28% polyurethane
- Real fur trim:100% real finn. asiatic raccoon fur
- Lining:100% polyamide
- Fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
TEMPERATURE RATING: 2- HIGH:
- Temperature rating 2: Warm coat for cool climates.