*Due to material content, this product can only be sold and shipped in Canada*
Nylon oxford short parka with a detachable real fur trim around the hood and a removable down-filled lining. The shell fabric has an inner lamination. Taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes. Multiple pockets include a capacious cargo pocket containing a mesh pocket, and two hand warmer pockets in front, as well as an inner zippered pocket. There is also a zippered pocket on the left sleeve near the PJS patch and the sleeves have reinforced patches at the elbows. The hood is adjustable by means of a drawstring. Right bottom zippered side slit and tape at the back to adjust the waist. PJS snap-hook closure and faux shearling inside the neck. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper with button-up storm flap.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur trim is COYOTE and its origin is CANADA.
- Taped seams (hood, shoulders, armholes).
- Stoff wp: 10,000 mm – mvp: 8,400 g/sqm/24hrs.
- 100% polyamide
- Real fur trim:100% real coyote fur
- Lining:100% polyester
- Fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
- Synthetic fur
TEMPERATURE RATING: 3- VERY HIGH:
- Temperature rating 3: Super warm coat for cold climates.