The Moraine Shell has a roll-out hood that can be tucked into the adjustable collar. It also features two chest pockets with Velcro® closures for extra storage, and a waterproof Napoleon pocket for easy access.
• Hip-length; cut longer at the back for added protection
• 3-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood (hood opening, horizontally, centre back vertically)
• Single-handed adjustable hem accessible through front pocket
• Adjustable cuffs
• Adjustable collar at centre back
• Reflective tape at under sleeve and centre back collar for added visibility
• Mesh panel pocket interior for added ventilation
• Roll-out hood with stretch binding
• Two hand pockets secured with YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent 1-way locking zipper; pocket flaps secured over zipper
• Centre front YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent 2-way locking zipper
• Suede tricot-lined interior collar
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
• Interior security pocket with media port
• Left Hand Napoleon Pocket with YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent 1-way locking zipper
• Centre back length: 29'' / 73.66cm.
Tri durance HS
Our Durance laminated 3-layer hardshell fabric with superior bonding and 4-way stretch makes this our most premium, waterproof and breathable shell at the right weight, integrating the utmost in durability and performance. Ideal to thrive in wet conditions during high intensity pursuits.
• 4-way Stretch
• Durance Laminated.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 1 (5°C / -5°C)
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.