Effortlessly transition through the seasons with the versatile Elwin, an above-the-knee parka with lightweight sleeves. Take off the hood and fold down the shearling collar through fall, or enjoy the full protection and cozy feel of the removable shearling lining inside the collar as temperatures drop.
Temperature Rating: -10 degrees Celsius / -20 degrees Celsius.
Origin: Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Removable down-filled hood with shaped brim is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection
- Strategically placed Arctic Tech fabric body with Strati-Forma 30D fabric hood and sleeves balance durable protection with lightweight performance
- Collar has a removable shearling panel for added warmth and a leather collar stand underneath
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
1 interior pocket: secure zipper pocket at wearer's right
Fill: 675 Fill Power Canadian White Goose Down
Down Origin: North America
ARCTIC TECH® EXTREME CONDITIONS
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time. Water-resistant. Durable
STRATI-FORMA® 30D LIGHTWEIGHT & RESILIENT
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro-twill. Water-resistant. Durable. Lightweight.